We are looking for a talented talented Electrical Engineer to work with our Customers and Sales Partners, both Domestic and International. This postion requires an Electrical Engineering Degree and Excellent Communication skills. P/A's Sales Engineers work closely with our Engineering and Production departments to devise application solutions for our customers so you must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Design of Machine Controls
- Developing Control Schematics & Control Component Layout Drawings
- Developing Bill of Materials for Control & Machine Assemblies
- Set Up and Programming of PLC's, HMI's, Servo Drives & VFD's
- Test and Troubleshoot Control Wiring and Logic
- Provide Support for Customer Service & Sales
- Hands On Support for Production Floor Machine Start-ups
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
Helpful to Have:
- Familiarity with Industrial Control Devices (relays, switches, sensors, etc), AutoCad Electrical and AutoCad Inventor experience
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER:
P/A is searching for a creative Engineer to design Coil Processing and Feeding Equipment. The position requires Analysis and Specification of Electro-Mechanical components and systems, as well as the ability to research customer applications and provide design proposals. The ideal candidate for this position possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, is a problem solver, highly organized and able to manage his/her time effectively. Most importantly, you must be able to work within a team setting in a manufacturing environment.
Minimum Requirements: B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Proficient in 3D CAD Modeling, Autodesk Inventor preferred.
Please Contact Human Resources at P/A: HR@pa.com